(Peruvian Steamed Fish Fillets)
- Prep time 30 minutes.
- Cooking time 7-10 minutes.
- 2 tablespoons of corn oil
- 1 large onion. Slice the onion.
- 2 garlic…
Prep time: 40 minutes
- 1 lb white fish (fillet) (tilapia is commonly used)
- The juice from 6 limes
- 1 teaspoon of aji amarillo paste, or…
Chicken stew with green rice
Prep time: Servings:6-8
- 1 tender chicken
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 chopped onion
- ¾ cup coriander leaves…
Prep/cooking: 1 hour
- 4 lb of fresh mushrooms. The mushrooms need to be both cleaned and sliced.
- 3 garlic cloves. Mince all three cloves. …
This recipe is staple through all of Peru. Different parts of the country have its own personality and delicious variations. This particular recipe is from the northern region of Peru.…
This is a stir fry dish. It is a culinary cusine and can be used as either a main dish or an appetizer.
Prep- 1 hour
Parihuela is a rich and hearty Peruvian soup that can be served as a meal.
Prep: 1 hour
- ½ coup of vegetable oil.
Bistech a Lo Pobre is a very popular way to prepare steak in Peru. With the main ingredients being steak, potato, onions and eggs it is common to serve this…
Jalea is a mixure of assorted deep fried seafood accompanied with a delicious pickled red onion salsa. Jalea Mixta is staple on any traditional Peruvian menu.