post-title Mushroom Ceviche
Prep/cooking: 1 hour
- 4 lb of fresh mushrooms. The mushrooms need to be both cleaned and sliced.
- 3 garlic cloves. Mince all three cloves.
- 1 medium size onion, julienne
- 1 ½ tablespoon of chopped parsley
- 1 ½ tablespoon of chopped cilantro
- 3 ají limo / chili. They need to be deseeded and deveined and then finely chopped
- Squeeze the juice out of 6-8 limes.
- Combine the mushrooms with the garlic, onion, chili, salt, pepper, parsley and cilantro.
- Pour both the juice squeezed from the limes along with the olive oil and mix with the rest of the ingredients.
- Add salt and pepper to your liking
- Serve the mushroom ceviche on lettuce leaves or on a plate. Garnish the mushroom ceviche with a slice of chili.