post-title Sudado de Pescado
(Peruvian Steamed Fish Fillets)
- Prep time 30 minutes.
- Cooking time 7-10 minutes.
- 2 tablespoons of corn oil
- 1 large onion. Slice the onion.
- 2 garlic cloves that are finely chopped.
- 2 medium sized tomatoes. Slice the tomatoes.
- ¼ teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of salt or add to your taste liking
- 1 ½ lbs of flounder filets. You could also use 1 ½ pounds of cod fish fillets, red snapper or any other white fish filet like tilapia.
- 1 ½ cup of a dry white wine you like.
- 10 sprigs of fresh parsley. You will only want to use the parsley leaves and chop them.
- Heat the corn oil in a large skilled over low heat. Once the oil is heated add the chopped onion, garlic, tomatoes, paprika and salt. Then continue to stir fry all of the ingredients for roughly 2-4 minutes.
- Add the fish filets. You will want to cover the onions, garlic, and tomatoes, paprika and salt with the fish filets. Continue to cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Serve the dish with lemon slices along side sliced boiled potatoes, boiled yucca or white rice.
Serve with lemon slices, accompanied by sliced boiled potatoes, sliced boiled yuca, or hot white rice.