post-title Tallarin Saltado
This is a stir fry dish. It is a culinary cusine and can be used as either a main dish or an appetizer.
Prep- 1 hour
- 16 oz spaghetti noodles. Boil the spaghetti and then drain it. You may want to add a little oil to the spaghetti to avoid sticking.
- Cut either a half-pound of chicken or a half a bound of beef into small cubes.
- Cut 1 large red onion in half and then cut each half into strips lengthwise.
- Cut 2 tomatoes in half and then cut both half’s into wedges. 2 tomatoes, cut in half, then each half cut in thin wedges
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Cut 5 green onions into half inch pieces.
- oil for stir-frying
- 1 teaspoon of thin strips of ginger (this ingredient is optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Using a large frying pan or wok, stir-fry your meat or chicken in oil for roughly 2 minutes.
- Add the onion and tomato to your pan or wok and stir-fry for another minute.
- Add the vinegar, soy sauce and ginger and continue to stir-fry together for 1 minute.
- Add the noodles and chopped chives and mix everything together. Continue to stir fry for 1 or 2 more minutes.
- Serve the Tallarin Saltado large plates. You can decorate the dish with both parsley and chive if you wish. If you want to make the dish more spicy you can add aji rocoto.