This recipe not only tastes amazing but it is very nutritious. It good on any occasion and can be served as either a main dish or as a side dish to seafood or some other meat entry.
- Preparation Time- 1 hour
- 2cups of wheat (prepare the wheat by soaking it and washing it)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of butter (butter should be room temp)
- 1 white onion (onion should be prepared by chopping)
- 2 cloves of garlic (garlic should be prepared by chopping it)
- 1.5 teaspoons of dried out thyme
- ½ cup of white wine.
- 2 tablespoons of yellow chili/pepper. (prepare aji by deseeding and deveining)
- 3 cups of beef bouillon
- 1 cup of cream
- salt and pepper
- 1/5 cups of broad beans. (prepare beans by cooking)
- 150g of cheese (prepare cheese by grating
- Parsley (just for garnishing your finished plate)
- In a pot heat up the olive oil along with two tablespoons of the butter. Once they are heated add the chopped onion and garlic. Sautee them until they turn golden brown and the onion is transluscent.
- Add the aji chili and mix in with onions and garlic.
- Add both the wheat and the thyme to the pot. Again mix all the contents together.
- Pour in the wine and bring the contents in the pot to a boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the bouillon and cover all the contents with water. Proceed to simmer all the ingredients until they are soft and then add the cooked beans.
- Add the Parmesan cheese along with the other two tablespoons of butter as well as half cup of cheese. Continue to stir until tall the ingredients in the pan are blended very well.
- Serve the dish hot and garnish the top of the main dish or each individual with parsley.
Pic 📷: @postcard_cravings