post-title Sopa de Quinua
Quinua is becoming more popular throughout the world because it is loaded with healthy nutrients for you and yours. This is the Peruvian style of qunoa soup.
- Servings- 4-6
- Preparation time: 1 hour
- 7 ounces of quinoa
- 6 cups of water
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 tablespoon of ground garlic
- 1 bell pepper
- 3 eggs
- 1 onion (prepare onion by chopping it)
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 medium potatoes. (Prepare the potatoes by cutting them into pieces)
- Using the onion, garlic, pepper and cumin prepare a seasoning by frying all of the contents in a pan with hot oil.
- Once the seasoning is prepared you will then add the 6 cups of water, the washed quinoa along with the potatoes. Season everything with salt and mix well.
- Prior to serving the soup add the 3 beaten eggs as well as the bell pepper you chopped earlier.