- Servings- 4-5
- Preparation Time: 1.5 hours
- – 1lb of yellow corn flour
- – 1.5 liters of water
- – 1 cinnamon stick
- – 5 cloves
- – Black pepper
- – 1lb of brown sugar
- – 1lb of chancaca (prepare by cutting into pieces)
- – Butter
- – 1 teasspoon of vanilla extract
- – Raisins
- – Put the flour in a container and then cover it with water and leave it to soak for 1 full hour.
- – Over medium heat place a pot with the water, cinnamon stick, clove and some black pepper. Add the soaked flour without the water and stir constantly until it is cooked.
- – Then add the chancaca, sugar, butter and vanilla to the pot while you continue to stir regularly.
- – Once you can start to see the bottom of the pan add the raisins.
- – Place the finished product on a dish. Serve and enjoy!