post-title Crema de Rocoto
- 3 garlic cloves (prepare the cloves by chopping them)
- 4 tablespoons of vinegar
- 2 branches of celery (prepare the celery by cutting it into large pieces)
- 1.5 cups of olive oil
- ½ of pore. (prepare the pore by cutting it into a few large pieces)
- 1 large white onion. (prepare the onion by splitting/cutting in half)
- 3 hot peppers
- The juice from 3 lemons
- Salt and pepper (this will be used to taste)
- In a blender glass place the vinegar and the garlic in. Then proceed to blend the two while you gradually and slowly add the olive oil, the celery, cut pore, onion and hot peppers, lemon juice and some salt and pepper.
- Taste to see if it is spicy enough for you. You may want to add more hot peppers.
- If the sauce comes out to thick simply add a tablespoon of water.