post-title Puca Picante
- Servings- 4-6
- Preparation Time – 1 hour
- ½ pound of pork (prepare the pork by cutting it into pieces)
- 150 grams of toasted peanuts (the peanuts will need to be prepared by being grinded)
- 1 lb of yellow potatoes
- 1 large red onion (prepare the onion by chopping it)
- 2 full teaspoons of grided garlic)
- 1 large tomato (prepare the tomato by peeling it and the chopping it up)
- 2 tablespoons of creamy mirasol pepper
- 1 tablespoon of creamy yellow pepper
- 2 cups of water
- Salt and pepper to be used to taste
- Using the oil, onion, garlic, yellow pepper, red pepper, tomato, salt and pepper and cumin make a seasoning. Use the salt and pepper as well as the cumin to taste.
- Once you mix the above to make the seasoning add the crushed peanuts along with the chicharron and water.
- Boil the potatoes. Once the potatoes are boiled cook them.
- Cook the pork and then cover and mix it with the seasoning.
- Serve the pork and potato with a sides of rice and creole sauce.