post-title Salpicón de Pollo y Jamón
- Servings- 3-4
- Preparation Time- 1 hour
- ½ of a chicken breast. Cook the chicken breast however way you like and then cut into bite size pieces.
- 1 boiled potato
- ½ of a carrot (prepare the carrot by boiling and then cutting into cubes)
- 1 large onion (prepare the onion by dicing it and then seasoning with both lemon and salt)
- 4 eggs (prepare by hard-boiling and then cutting them in half.
- 1 cup of peas (prepare by cooking)
- Take the prepared onion and potato and mix the two together. Then add the carrots that you boiled and cut earlier, along with the peas, the cut up chicken you already cooked and a couple small spoon fulls of mayonnaise. (more mayonnaise can be added if desired) Mix all the ingredients together.
- Put a piece of lettuce leaf on a plate and scoop some of the mixture on top. Put a piece of harboiled egg on top of each serving. Some people choose to garnish the dish with some cheese too.