post-title Leche Asada
- Servings- 8-10
- Preparation Time- 45 minutes
- 150 grams of white sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 liter of milk
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- Salt (to be used to taste. You will probably just need a pinch_
- In a medium sized saucepan pour both the milk and the sugar into it. Then over a medium heat stir the contents with a wooden spoon. (make sure that the contents do not come to a boil. ) Add the eggs
- Add the vanilla along with a little salt. Keep stirring all of the contents making sure to remove the pan from the heat before everything comes to a boil.
- Then using either pyrex or heat resistant molds scoop out the contents in the pan and place them in individual mold scoops or pyrex.
- Proceed to bake until they are browned nicely.
- Place individual servings on plates and serve.