post-title Pescado a la Chorrillana
- Preparation and cook time 35 minutes
- Serves 4-6 (depending on the appetites at the table)
- 6 Filets of white fish.
- Lime juice
- ½ cup of vegetable oil
- 2 medium onions that are cut into thick slices
- 2 cloves of finely chopped garlic
- 2 peeled and deseeded tomatoes. (cut into small pieces)
- Yellow chili/pepper, ground to your particular taste
- Season the filets of fish, flower them and then fry them in a pan with hot vegetable (once the fish is fried put them aside in a covered bowl so they don’t lose to much of their temperature)
- Heat up more vegetable oil and fry the onion in it. Continue to cook the onion until it is light in color.
- Add the ground chili/pepper, chili/pepper strips, tomato and cilitro to the pan with the onions. Stir and season everything.
- Once everything is mixed well pour it over the fried fish.
- Pour some limejuice over everything.
- Server this dish with rice and potatos.