post-title Ceviche De Atun / Tuna Ceviche
- Preparation 25 minutes
- Servings 4
- 2 cans of solid white tuna in water. Drain the tuna.
- 5 limes (Squeeze the juice out of the limes and dispose of the skin)
- 3 onions (the onions will need to be cut julienne style)
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 6 slices of cooked sweet potato. (the slices should be thick)
- 2 corn on the cubs (cut each piece into thirds)
- 2 tablespoons of celery that is finely chopped.
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped parsley
- 2 ajf amarillo fresco/freh yellow ahi chili. (seeded and deveined)
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of ajf amarillo fresco/fresh yellow aji chili paste
- Have salt and pepper ready to use to tasting
- Combine the onions with the lime juice squeezed from the five Limes. Add the drained tuna, along with the fresh ahi. Proceed to mix all the ingredients.
- Season the above mixed ingredients with both salt and better and let everything marinate for 30 minutes.
- Transfer the finished product to s serving dish. Garnish the plate and food with cilantro and parsley. Add lettuce to the plate along with the thick slices of sweet potatoes and pieces of corn.