post-title Muss de Lúcuma con Manjarblanco
- Servings- 6-8
- Preparation time – 30 minutes
- 1 cup of sugar
- 4 regular sized eggs
- Ground Cinnamon
- 1 can of undiluted evaporated milk. You will need the necessary amount to blend the lucumas.
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 4 lucumas (prepare each lucuma by bothe peeling them and deseeding them)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Blend and process all of the lucumas with milk. Continue to do so until a thick puree is formed. Then you will want to force the lucuma through a strainer.
- Put both the evaporated and the condensed milk in a pan along with the sugar. Bring the contents to a boil. You are going to want to stir it constantly and continue to do so until the contents in the pan thickens and you are able to see the bottom of the pan.
- Add the lucuma puree and keep cooking all the ingredients until once again it thickens. Once it thickens add the teaspoon of vanilla extract. Then remove from heat and let all of the ingredients cool.
- Beat the egg whites until they are thick then carefully and slowly fold them into the milk mixture. Transfer all the ingredients to a serving bowl and sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Place the bowl in the refrigerator until it is ready to serve.