post-title Maracuyá Sour
This is a delicious and different way to enjoy Peru’s National Drink Pisco. Its fruity flavor makes a great drink for any occasion. I especially like serving this drink on sunny days when we are having backyard parties.
- 5 minutes (this in the instructions to make 1 Maracuya Sour)
- Servings: 1
- 3 tablespoons of cane syrup
- 4 tablespoons of passion fruit juice
- 1 egg white
- 6 tablespoons/3oz of pisco of your choice
- 5 ice cubes
- Put the corn syrup, the passion fruit and the Pisco along with the egg white and ice cubes into a blender. Blend everything for 30 seconds and then serve it in nice cold or frosty glass. Sit back, kick your legs up and relax.