post-title Higado Encebollado
- Servings- 4
- Prep time: 45 minutes.
- 4 beef liver
- ½ cup of vegetable oil
- 1 onion (prepare the onion by cutting into strips)
- 3 yellow peppers (prepare the peppers by cutting into strips)
- 3 tomatoes (prepare by cutting into strips)
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce
- 2tbsp of vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Warm up the vegetable oil in a pan. Once the oil is warm proceed to fry the livers until they all look golden brown.
- Once the livers are all golden brown add the onions, yellow peppers and tomato. In addition add the parsley, soy sauce, and salt and pepper.
- Add ½ cup of water and when half of it is coked you will want to add the 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- Continue to cook all of the ingredients (make sure not to cook it to long as it will dry out the liver)
*yuca is commonly served on the side of the dish as is boiled rice.