Preparation- 1 hour
- 2lbs of squid
- ½ liter of oil (we recommend that you use corn oil)
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams of cornstarch
- Salt and Pepper (use this to taste)
- Mayonnaise (again, use this to taste)
- Wash all of the squid. Once the squid is washed prepare it by cutting it carefully into pieces that are suitable for eating.
- Crack both eggs into a bowl and beat the eggs well (prepare as if you were going to scramble the eggs)
- Add the 100 grams of cornstarch to the beaten eggs, add salt and pepper and stir all the contents until they are evenly mixed.
- With a brush, cover all of the squid with the beaten egg mix you made above.
- Once all of the squid is covered with the egg mx covered add oil to a pan.
- Once the oil is hot fry the squid until it is all golden brown.
*Use mayonnaise or tartar sauce and creole as a dipping sauce for the fried squid.