post-title Ceviche de Pollo
- Servings- 4
- Preparation – 1 hour
- 2 whole chicken breasts. (Prepare the chicken breast by cutting them into thin medium size or bite size pieces.)
- The juice of 8-10 limes
- 1 tablespoon of either fresh yellow aji paste or puree
- 2 garlic cloves (prepare the garlic cloves by mincing)
- 2 sweet potatoes (prepare by cooking and cutting into thin slices.
- 1 aji limo (red hot aji). You will want to both deseed and devein the aji limo and then cut it into thin julienne
- Corn kernels (prepare the kernels by cooking them)
- Chopped parsley leaves (this will be used to garnish your dish)
- Salt and Pepper
- Place all of the chicken into a bowl and season it with the salt, fresh yellow aji paste, the pepper and the cumin. Mix all the ingredients in the bowl well and let it marinate for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes add the garlic along with the juice of the the 8-10 limes you squeezed earlier. Again mix all the ingredients in the bowl and let it marinate for 20 additional minutes.
- Place the finished product on plate and top it with the onions and chopped aji limo.
- Serve the dish with the cooked corn kernels along with the slices of sweet potato.
- Garnish everything with the chopped parley.