post-title Ceviche de Mango
This is another delicious version of Peru’s pride and joy dish of ceviche. Like most ceviche dishes this one is easy to cook and will leave you craving you for more.
- Servings- 3-4 (depends how hungry your company is)
- Preparation time- 20 minutes
- – 2 medium size mangos (prepare the mango by peeling them, pitting them and then cutting them into cubes.
- – 1 large red onion (prepare the onion by cutting it into thin julienne)
- – 1/3 cup of cilantro leaves (prepare the cilantro leaves by finally chopping them)
- – 2 fresh yellow aji (prepare the aji by deseeding them, deveining them and finally cutting them into thin strips)
- – The juice of 5 limes (be sure not to squeeze the lime to hard when you are extracting the juice)
- – 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- – Lettuce leaves (will be used to serve the ceviche on)
- – salt and pepper
- Place ¼ of the diced mango you prepared and put it in a blender along with the lime juice and some pepper. Blend the ingredients until they are creamy. Then season all the contents in the blender with salt, aji and the chopped cilantro you prepared.
- Combine this cream in the blender with the diced mango in a medium size bowl. Then add the julienne style red onion mix all the ingredients together and then place in a refrigerator to cool.
- Place a lettuce leaf on a dish, put some oil on it and then scoop a serving of the delicious mango ceviche you prepared.