- Preparation time- 10 minutes
- Cooking time- 30 minutes
- Servings- 6 people
- ¼ cup of chopped onions
- ¼ cup of chopped/sliced tomatoes
- ¼ cup of fresh cheese
- ½ cup of black olives
- ½ cup of fresh green beans
- 2 cups of fresh or canned corn
- 1 small container of rocato cheese
- Place the beans and corn in a pan and cook.
- Chop the cheese and olive into small squares. Add the clean chopped onion, tomato and peppers into the pan with with the corn and beans.
- Season all ingredients in the pan with salt, pepper and vinegar. Make sure to add the vinegar last.
- Just before you serve the dish decorate it by sprinkling some parsley or oregano on it.