post-title Sudado de Conchas
- Servings- 6
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes (not including the time it takes to cook white rice)
- 2.5 lbs of sea scallops
- 2 tomatoes (prepare the tomatoes by cleaning them and deseeding them)
- 2 onions (prepare the onions by cutting them and dicing them)
- 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- ¾ cup of white wine (the white wine should be dry)
- 1 aji amarillo fresco (prepare it by deseeding and deveining)
- In a pan heat up the oil. Once the oil is heated sauté both the onions and the tomatoes you prepped. Then add the aji, the salt and pepper, and the scallops. Cook for one minute.
- Then add both the wine and the lemon juice. Cover the pan and continue to cook under a simmer for an one more minute.
- Serve the dish with slices of potato and white rice.