post-title Pisco and Ginger Ale (Chilcano)
This is a fantastic and simple drink to make using Peru’s most famous drink Pisco. A perfect drink to enjoy on a hot summer day while sharing stories with old and new friends.
- Servings: 1
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- 2.5 ounces of pisco (for a stronger drink add more and for a weaker drink add less)
- ½ lime (prepare by squeezing the juice out of the lime and saving the juice)
- ½ oz simple syrup (this ingredient is optional. Some like the extra sweetness and their drink and some prefer it without)
- 4oz of ginger ale (to be used as a mixer)
- 2 drops of Angostura Bitters
- a slice of lime peel to use as garnish.
- Mix the Pisco and the juice of the lime that was squeezed out earlier.
- If you want add the syrup.
- Add ice
- Add 4 ounces of ginger ale along with two drops of Angostura bitter.
- Stir the entire glass and garnish with the lime peel
- Kick back and relax!