post-title Papas con Crema
Another easy but delicious recipe. Give it a shot! Guaranteed you and the family will enjoy it.
- Servings- 4-6
- Preparation Time- 45 minutes
- 6 medium size potatoes (prepare the potatoes by peeling them)
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup of fresh cheese (prepare the cheese by grating it)
- 3 tablespoons of parsley (prepare the parsley by chopping it)
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 tablespoons of chili pepper sauce.
- Cook all six potatoes in boiling water and add salt to the water.
- Once the potatoes are cooked and cool off carve a hole in each won using a small spoon.
- With the part of the potato you scooped out add it to a mix with the 2 egg yolks, cheese , pepper sauce, and salt and pepper. Mix all the contents well.
- Using a spoon to stuff the potato and then spread butter on the outside of the potato.
- Pre heat your oven t0 325 degrees Fahrenheit and bake the potatoes for 20-25 minutes.
- Raise the temperature of the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and then proceed to cook the potatoes for an additional 10 minutes.