post-title Ensalada de Pallares
- Servings- 4-6
- Preparation Time- 15 minutes (not including the time to soak the beans)
- 1lb of lima beans
- 1 large onion (prepare the onion by cutting it julienne style)
- 2 tomatoes (prepare the tomatoes by peeling them, deseeding them and finally chopping them)
- 1 aji amarillo fresco (prepare the aji by deveining it, deseeding it and then chopping it)
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 tablespoon of parsley (prepare the parsley by chopping it finely)
- 1 teaspoon of white vinegar
- The juice from 3 key limes.
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon of parsley (this will be used to garnish your dish at the end)
- Soak the lima beans in water a day prior to when you want to prepare the dish.
- Cook the beans in water until they are soft, then strain the beans and place them aside.
- In a medium sized bowl combine the olive oil, fresh yellow aji and all of the other ingredients.
- Then once the contents in the bowl are mixed well add the lima beans .
- Garnish the dish with the parsley.