post-title Ceviche de Trucha
- Serves- 8
- Preparation- 45 minutes
- 2.5 lbs of fresh trout (prepare the trout by cutting it into small cubes)
- Juice of 12 limes (be sure not to squeeze the lime to hard as it will make the flavor a bit bitter)
- 5 garlic cloves (prepare the cloves by blending)
- 2 onions (prepare the onions by cutting into thin Julienne)
- 1 rocoto (prepare by slicing. It will be used to garnish the dish)
- 1 tablespoon of yellow aji (prepare by blending or pureeing)
- Parsley (prepare by chopping)
- Cilantro (prepare by chopping)
- Salt and Pepper
- Cooked Kernals
- Place all of the trout on a large serving plate.
- Add the garlic, aja and pepper. Then mix it into the fish very well
- Pour half the limejuice you extracted from the limes earlier all over the trout.
- Season all the ingredients with salt.
- Cover all the ingredients on the plate thus far with the onion, parsley and cilantro.
- Put some more salt over the onions and pour the rest of the lime juice over the top of the plate.
- Garnish the entire plate with the sliced rocoto.
- Serve each plate by first placing a piece of lettuce on it. Then scoop the trout ceviche on top of the lettuce and add garnish with the sliced tomato and cooked corn kernals.