post-title Causa de beterraga rellena con pollo y palta
- Servings- 6
- Preparation Time 1.5 hrs
- 2lbs of yellow potatoes
- The juice from 2 limes (be careful not squeeze them to hard)
- Yellow chili pepper (prepare the pepper by grounding it)
- 1 medium sized beat
- Salt and pepper
Ingredients for the Stuffing:
- 3 chicken breast filets. (Prepare the chicken by cooking it and then shredding it into pieces)
- 4 hardboiled eggs. (cut the eggs into slices)
- red pepper (cut the pepper into pieces to be used for garnish/decoration later)
- In a large pot with water cook the potatoes in boiling water. When they are done cooking peel the potatoes and press them until they turn into a puree. Season them with salt and pepper, the lime juice you prepared, ground chili, and some vegetable oil.
- Cook the beet in boiling water. When it is done cooking peel it and proceed to cut the beet into pieces. Then blend the cut pieces of beat with just a little water so that it tuns to a puree.
- Mix the beet puree with the potato puree. Mix well.
- Spread mayonnaise on the first level of the causa.
- Cover the top with avocado and the egg slices you cut earlier.
- Then spread some more mayonnaise to add the second layer of the causea. Be very careful when adding the second layer.
- Add some chicken on this layer and then cover the chicken with another layer of the causa.
- Garnish the top with some red pepper that you cut earlier.