post-title Bavarois de Lúcuma
- Servings- 7
- Preparation Time- 3.5 hours
- 2 tablespoons of gelatin (gelatin should not be flavored)
- 6 Lucumas (prepare the lucumas by peeling them and then cutting them into pieces)
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- ¼ cup of water
- 1 cup of evaporated milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of sugar
- ½ of a teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Blend the lucumas until they are both soft and smooth. Once they are soft and smooth set them aside to be used later.
- Crack the eggs and keep the egg whites. Proceed to whip the egg whites until they are foamy and then add the ½ cup of sugar. Once the sugar is added continue to beat until the contents turn thick.
- Take the gelatin and soften it by putting it in water. Then heat it until it is dissolved. After it dissolves add the sugar and mix everything.
- Now add the whipped heavy cream can fold in the egg whites making sure to be very careful.
- Take a tube cake pan and lightly oil it. Then put the above preparation in the pan. Then put it in the refrigerator until it is firm. Once it is firm dig in and enjoy!