post-title Arroz Chaufa con Cecina
Arroz Chaufa con Cecina
This recipe derives from the jungle of Peru. While smoked pork is meat that is used in may Peruvian dishes this dish is a favorite among many. It is hearty, filling and easy to make.
- Servings- 4-5 people
- Preparation Time- 45 minutes
- 4 eggs
- 9 ounces of pork. (the pork should be prepared by smoking it and then cutting it up into bite size pieces)
- 5 cups of rice (rice should be prepared by cooking it)
- 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons of green onions (prepare the onions by chopping them up)
- ½ teaspoon of Ajinomoto
- Cinnamon (the cinnamon should be Chinese cinnamon)
- In a large skillet heat up the vegetable oil.
- Once the oil is hot, brown the pork that you already smoked for approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Add the eggs to the skillet and proceed to continue frying for 3 minutes. (Make sure that you stir the ingredients regularly.
- Add the prepared rice, sesame oil, the soy sauce and just a little cinnamon to the skillet. Stir all the ingredients until they are blended well.
- Place the contents on a serving plate and enjoy.