post-title Arroz Chaufa con Cecina
This recipe derives from the jungle of Peru. While smoked pork is meat that is used in may Peruvian dishes this dish is a favorite among many. It is hearty, filling and easy to make.
- Servings- 4-5 people
- Preparation Time- 45 minutes
- 4 eggs
- 9 ounces of pork. (the pork should be prepared by smoking it and then cutting it up into bite size pieces)
- 5 cups of rice (rice should be prepared by cooking it)
- 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons of green onions (prepare the onions by chopping them up)
- ½ teaspoon of Ajinomoto
- Cinnamon (the cinnamon should be Chinese cinnamon)
- In a large skillet heat up the vegetable oil.
- Once the oil is hot, brown the pork that you already smoked for approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Add the eggs to the skillet and proceed to continue frying for 3 minutes. (Make sure that you stir the ingredients regularly.
- Add the prepared rice, sesame oil, the soy sauce and just a little cinnamon to the skillet. Stir all the ingredients until they are blended well.
- Place the contents on a serving plate and enjoy.