post-title Mousse de Lucuma
- Servings- 8
- Preparation Time- 40 minutes
- 1 cup of sugar
- Ground cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 4 lucumas (prepare the lucumas by peeling and deseeding)
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 can of undiluted evaporated milk.
- Blend the lucumas with the milk and continue to do so until it becomes a thick puree. Then you will want to force it through a strainer.
- Put the evaporate milk and the condensed milk in a pan and add the cup of sugar. Bring the ingredients to a boil, while stirring it regularly. Continue to stir until the ingredients thicken and you can see the bottom of the pan.
- Then add the lucuma puree and keep cooking until all the ingredients once again thicken.
- Once the ingredients thicken remove the pot from the heat and then crack the eggs, slightly beat the yolks and then add them to the pot. Put the pot on medium heat for 3 minutes. Constantly stir the contents while you heat for 3 minutes. Make sure to not let it boil. Remove the pot from the heat and let it cool.
- Beat the egg whites you have from your 4 eggs and slowly add them to the mixture.
- Move all the ingredients in the pan into a serving bowl, garnish the top with cinnamon and put it in the refrigerator.