This is a cream soup with the main ingredients of hen, peanuts, and garlic and oil. If you don’t want to use hen, chicken is a good substitute. This dish is commonly served as an appetizer.
- Servings- 6
- Preparation Time- 1 hour
- Either 1 hen or 1 chicken (prepare either the hen or chicken into pieces)
- 8 cups of water
- 1 cup of peanuts (peanuts should be toasted)
- 2 tablespoons of corn flour
- ½ cup of cilantro (prepare the cilantro by chopping it)
- 1 tablespoon of garlic. (garlic should be grounded)
- 1 onion (onion should be prepared by chopping)
- Salt and Pepper (will be used to your own liking)
- Mix the yellow chili pepper with the peanuts, corn flour, garlic, cilantro with the water.
- Heat up the oil in a pot and fry the hen or the chicken (whatever you are using). Then season it with saltand add the onion. Continue to fry all the ingredients until the chicken or hen is golden brown and the onions are translucent.
- Add the ingredients that you blended in the first step to the pan and continue to cook everything. You will want to occasionally stir the contents in the pot. If you need to add water to prevent the contents in the pot from being to dry go ahead. Continue to cook until chicken or hen is cooked all the way through.