post-title Bavarois de Chirimoya
- Servings- 8
- Preparation Time- 1 hour
- 6 egg whites
- 2 large size cherimoyas
- 6 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 lemon (prepare it by draining the juice out of it and setting it aside to use)
- 1 ½ tablespoons of gelatin (the gelatin needs to be unflavored)
- 2 cups of chocolate fudge (the fudge should be of the lite variety)
- Soak the gelatin in 1/3 cup of water then heat it until it is dissolved. Once it is dissolved place it aside and let it cool.
- Peel and deseed both of the cherimoyas. Then cut them into small pieces. After they are cut put a small amount of lemon juice on them.
- Whip the egg whites until they are stiff. Then slowly add sugar while you constantly beat the eggs. Continue to add sugar and beat eggs until they are thick in texture and glossy in appearance.
- While you continue to beat the contents SLOWLY add both the gelatin and the cherimoya.
- Pour all of the contents into a tube pan and then place it in the refrigerator. Leave it in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Remove it from the refrigerator and and place pan on top of hot water for 20 seconds. Then quickly turn the tube pan over the top of a serving plate and let the contents fall out. (this needs to be done quickly)
- Use the chocolate fudge to decorate the top of your delicious dish.